|24 Mar 2016
Update : 24 Mar 2016 0 :0
The Change in Cash Deposit Channel
Subject: The Change in Cash Deposit Channel
Refer to the new regulation of the Association of Thai Securities Companies (ASCO); all securities companies can accept the payment method from Individual Client and Juristic Client by four following channels;
1. E-Transfer Funds: Automatic Fund Transfer service, which enables you to transfer funds from your bank account to your trading account directly via KTZMICO website. There are three banks to provide this service;
- Krung Thai Bank (CGP)
- Siam Commercial Bank (SIPs)
- Kasikorn Bank (ODD-SSO)
2. ATS: The clients have to instruct KTZMICO to deduct the funds in a client's bank account and deposit to client’s trading account as cash collaterals via KTZMICO website.
3. Internet Banking: Transfer money via Internet Banking System through Bank website. After the clients transfer the money, the clients have to notify the deposit on KTZMICO website.
4. Overseas Remittance: This service is allowed for clients not living in Thailand only.
KTZMICO will terminate the payment method that the funds are transferred at bank counter or ATM system since 1st Apr, 2016. In case the clients transfer money via these two methods, the company has to check the transaction and ask more information. If the depositor is not the owner of trading account, we cannot update the balance and we have to process money return.
The process for apply E-Transfer Funds or ATS services is about 2-4 weeks. If the client would like to apply this service, please kindly contact your designated ,marketing. or Click Here for more information.
If you have any enquiries, please contact KTZMICO at 02 695 5000.
KTZMICO Securities Co., Ltd